- XHD Frame & Bucket Design; 72? is 1,072 lbs. weight
- 3? Tine Spacing & Design Delivers Top Versatility
- Grapple geometry delivers 85% more clamping force
- Industrial cylinders; 2? bore, 10? stroke, 1 �? rod
- Fully boxed 360-degree, steel cylinder guards
- XL 1 �? greaseable pins at every pivot point
- High tensile 80,000 psi steel and �? thick tines
- Ultra HD, independent top grapples grip uneven loads better for maximum load security
- Unique rock dam (1? tall lip laser cut on each tine) located behind front cutting edge
- Rock dam enhances sifting & digging of rocks even with rocks in bucket for increased productivity
- Open bucket design allows dirt to fall through bottom while sifting demolition debris, dirt, rocks & brush
- XHD back bucket wrapper gives unmatched strength to handle the industry?s biggest loaders
- Engineered for long life and the ability to handle the toughest loads
- Optional bolt-on side plates for added versatility & sifting of material
MODEL 66? 77? 78? 84?
Overall Bucket Width (Inches) 67.6 74.3 80.9 87.5
Bucket Depth (Inches) 36?
Bucket Height (Inches) 21.5?
Number of Tines (With Sides) 21 23 25 27
Space Between Tines (Inches) 3
Tine Thickness (Inches) 1/2?
Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches) &