4200 x Wolf Brush Cutter
Complete your tough tasks with the 4200X and will function effectively on your mini excavator or backhoe loader.
You will clear dense brush and saplings up to 3? in diameter with the long-lasting high tempered steel blades.
The primary auxiliary hydraulic flow required for standard flow is between 14 ? 23 gallons per minute at the cutter head.
Hanger and pins are sold separately, and on a per request basis
The small size easily maneuvers in tight spaces at a job site, around buildings, fence lines or on your property.
Cross-Tech engineers each cutter with the correct hydraulic motor and gearbox to achieve the highest torque available while maintaining a proven blade tip speed ideal for your operating equipment.
- Operating Equipment: Mini Excavator/Backhoe
- Max Cutting Capacity: 3"
- Cutting Width: 42"
- Weight: 690 lbs
- Overall Length: 56.800"
- Overall Width: 45.130"
- Blades: (2) .500'' x 4.000" (High Strength, Updraft)
- Blade Carrier Type: 1.000'' Disc
- Blade Rotation: Counter Clockwise
- Deck Thickness: .135"
- Drive Protection: GRD-2 Bolt (Shear Bolt)
- Motor/Gearbox Coupler: Machined Steel
- Operating PSI Cont./Int.: 3000/3500
- Hydraulic Hose with Protective Wrap: Standard 90" -